Haiti Happenings

Haiti Happenings

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Preaching in Churches

This summer I have been preaching in many Haitian churches. It is exciting to see God working among his people. Several of the churches I spoke at had over 1000 in attendance. One of these was raising money to purchase a vehicle for their pastor, another one dedicated 12 babies in one service. It was great to see these proud parents bringing their children before the Lord. I was sorry that I had not brought my camera. It was a great sight to behold, all the parents lined up in a row with their babies.

One of the reasons, I have visited these churches is to promote I Bible school. Praise the Lord we have 27 who have registered already, and expect many more before school opens on September 7th.

No comments:

Post a Comment